If you have difficulty viewing or navigating this site, the Site Navigation will help you use this site effectively.
You can also use our Site Search tool to locate information.
About External Links
Note: We have no control over external content linked from this site. External links are indicated by a dotted line beneath links where supported by your device and browser (e.g. DuckDuckGo).
External links are removed when the useful content is no longer available.
About Environmental Health Association of BC
About Environmental Sensitivities
The use of the resources on this site are subject to our disclaimer and conditions of use.
- Environmental Sensitivities FAQ
- Links & Resources
- General Resources (Advocacy, Fragrances, Hospital Protocols, Housing, Least-Toxic Guides, Mould and Travel)
- Self-Help Healing (Acupressure, Basic Healing Guides, Emotional Freedom Technique, Rebounding, Relaxation Techniques, Stress and Depression, Tapas Acupressure Technique and Wholistic Healing)
- Safer Home Maintenance Alternatives (Building Materials, Paint, Pesticides & Herbicides and Non-Toxic Household Products)
- Children (Environmental Risks, Children & Learning and Pesticides)
- Tenancy and Housing (Tenant Problem Solving, Tenant Advocacy, Finding Housing, Online Rental Search)
- Finding Support (Affiliates/Associated Organizations, Other Support Organizations and Web Support)
These pages help you to use the site more effectively and to explain our copyright, legal and privacy policies.
Return to Top
Updated: October 30, 2021