If you have difficulty viewing or navigating this site, the Site Navigation will help you use this site effectively.
You can also use our Site Search tool to locate information.
If you have difficulty viewing or navigating this site, the Site Navigation page will help you use this site effectively. It also contains a site search facility, although not all pages are permitted to be indexed by the various search engines.
About External Links
Note: We have no control over external content linked from this site.
External links are removed when the useful content is no longer available.
About Environmental Health Association of BC
- Home Page
- About EHA BC
- Contact Us
- Membership — join EHA BC
- Donations — help support EHA BC
- Our Brochures
- Our Newsletters
- Our Sponsors
The EHA BC blog (an external site) will contain temporary and frequently-changing information.
About Environmental Sensitivities
- Environmental Sensitivities FAQ
- Links & Resources
- General Resources (Advocacy, Fragrances, Hospital Protocols, Housing, Least-Toxic Guides, Mould and Travel)
- Self-Help Healing (Acupressure, Basic Healing Guides, Emotional Freedom Technique, Rebounding, Relaxation Techniques, Stress and Depression, Tapas Acupressure Technique and Wholistic Healing)
- Safer Home Maintenance Alternatives (Building Materials, Paint, Pesticides & Herbicides and Non-Toxic Household Products)
- Children (Environmental Risks, Children & Learning and Pesticides)
- Tenancy and Housing (Tenant Problem Solving, Tenant Advocacy, Finding Housing, Online Rental Search)
- Finding Support (Affiliates/Associated Organizations, Other Support Organizations and Web Support)
These pages help you to use the site more effectively and to explain our copyright, legal and privacy policies.
- Site Search & Navigation.
- Site Map (this page).
- Conditions of Use (site copyright, legal and privacy statements).
A current user name and password is needed for entry into these areas.
- EHA BC Members Area (members only).
Updated: September 26, 2016