Links & Resources
Opinions expressed and suggestions given within our website and/or newsletter are not necessarily those held by all EHA BC members or its board. Individuals are responsible for their own choices as a result of the information received from the EHA BC in printed, written or verbal form. Those with sensitivities vary widely in what they tolerate, the reactions they have and the treatments they respond to. The information given does not replace professional healthcare advice, which we encourage you to seek when you need it.
The resources have been broken into various broad categories to help you find the information you're looking for quickly. Some resources overlap so you may wish to check various pages to see if additional information is available.
There is an index at the top of each page linking to the various sections within that page.
- General Resources (Advocacy, Fragrances, Hospital Protocols, Housing, Least-Toxic Guides, Mould and Travel)
- Self-Help Healing (Acupressure, Basic Healing Guides, Emotional Freedom Technique, Rebounding, Relaxation Techniques, Stress and Depression, Tapas Acupressure Technique and Wholistic Healing)
- Safer Home Maintenance Alternatives (Building Materials, Paint, Pesticides & Herbicides and Non-Toxic Household Products)
- Children (Environmental Risks, Children & Learning and Pesticides)
- Housing & Tenancy (Tenant Problem Solving, Tenant Advocacy, Finding Housing, Online Rental Search)
- Finding Support (Affiliates/Associated Organizations, Other Support Organizations and Web Support)
Updated: September 26, 2016