Most links have free basic instructions. For more information there are books and DVDs. Check to see if your library carries what you need.
- Balanced Flow — acupressure self-help instructions.
- Acupressure Self-Help: Arthritis (PDF 770 KB) — acupressure self-help instructions.
Basic Healing Guides
- Dr. Grace Ziem's Environmental Control Plan for Environmentally Sensitive Patients — basic information to help new ES persons.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) — basic self-help instructions and pictures of tapping points from Dr. Mercola.
- EFT — official website for books and DVDs.
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation — instructions to destress.
- Working Well — various stretching exercises.
Stress and Depression
With ES one can easily feel depressed or stressed. Due to the nature of this condition many are isolated and misunderstood.
It is important to realize that part of the effects and after effects of a reaction create depression, stress and pain.
Finding ways to get socially connected and obtain emotional support is as important as filling the physical and medical needs. Connect with a support group, find a caring counselor and find ways to connect with life in your community.
Tapas Acupressure Technique
- Tapas Acupressure Technique (TAT) — some basic printed instructions.
- TAT — official website for books and DVDs. Free video demo. Free newsletter about techniques.
See "Self Help Exercise: W.H.E.E." on page 12 of Newsletter #27 in our newsletter archives for basic instructions.
Updated: September 26, 2016