Conditions of Use
Site Copyright, Legal and Privacy Statements
Use of this Web site and the e-mail addresses contained here are subject to our Conditions of Use, which includes the agreement to our copyright, legal and privacy statements as well as the disclaimer.
Your use of this site means you accept the conditions on page. If you cannot agree to abide by the conditions laid out on this page, please leave the site.
These conditions of use are subject to change without notice.
The content of this site is protected by copyright
No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without express written consent except under the following conditions:
- Material on this Web site may be reproduced for non-commercial use providing a clear reference is made to Environmental Health Association of BC, Victoria, British Columbia, and www.ehabc.org.
- In the spirit of its Mission, Environmental Health Association of BC encourages members and readers to print and distribute material from this site for the purpose of educating and raising the awareness of others.
For permission to distribute copies of this site in any format, electronic or otherwise, send an e-mail to with "Copyright Permission" in the subject line. Please include the following information:
- The exact portion(s) of the site that you wish to copy and the intended use of those materials.
- The number of copies that will be created and their distribution.
- Your time-line for the use of these materials. (We do not guarantee that approval will be given, nor that it will meet your deadlines).
- Other material that will be associated with Environmental Health Association of BC information.
- Your name, title, company or organization, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- This website and the domain name "ehabc.org" is owned and funded by Environmental Health Association of BC.
- The Environmental Health Association of BC logo used on this site is the property of Environmental Health Association of BC and may not be used without permission.
- The design and layout markup used for this Web site is owned by Russ Harvey and licensed to the site owner. This layout may not be relicensed, sold or used without permission.
- All other trademarks, company names or logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- Some images are provided or used by permission for the sale of merchandise and copyright is retained by those agencies. All rights reserved.
- Some images are copyright © Russ Harvey and/or his licensors. All rights reserved.
- The content of this site is intended for individual use in obtaining information about Environmental Health Association of BC and their products and services.
- While you may view the content of this site from anywhere in the world, this site is located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada and is subject to the laws of Canada effective in the Province of British Columbia, particularly pertaining to what is acceptable content.
- You may print one copy of the pages of this site for your personal use.
- Printing more than one copy in any format (electronic or otherwise) constitutes commercial use and requires a license.
Linking to this Site
You are given permission to view this site, to download and print these pages subject to the following conditions:
- You may link to the pages on this site from your own site or document.
- You may not cull information or images from this site for use on your website without permission.
You may not link to the images on this site:
- Such a link is theft of services (bandwidth).
- You must first obtain written permission to use the image(s).
- If permission is granted to use any images, the appropriate images will be provided for you to store on your server.
Use of E-mail Addresses
- You may not cull e-mail addresses on this site for the purposes of generating unsolicited message traffic (generally known as spam) to those addresses.
- Addresses are provided only as a convenience in contacting Environmental Health Association of BC on Environmental Health Association of BC-related business.
- Spam does not constitute such business.
- Infractions may result in legal action or other measures to remove your ability to abuse the resources on this site.
Reliability of Information
The provision of dates and other specific information on this site does not form a contract with the viewer.
- Information is kept as current and accurate as possible, but you should verify any specifics that are important to you.
- Information on this site may be added or removed without notice.
- Environmental Health Association of BC has no control over the content or availability of the pages which are linked from outside this site.
- The provision of a link does not necessarily endorse the content of that site, but is provided for your convenience.
The following conditions are true for the contents of this site regarding privacy issues.
Collection of Information
- This site does not collect information using cookies or other information-gathering tools other than those made available by our Internet Service Provider, which are general in nature.
- We subscribe to the terms and conditions laid out by our ISP which prohibit the use of spam or other such invasive activities.
Use of E-mail Addresses
We reserve the right to use your e-mail address to correspond with you to the extend required to answer questions e-mailed to addresses for this site or to other Environmental Health Association of BC addresses.
- Such requests will constitute permission to contact you.
- Your name and e-mail address will not be sold or rented.
- Warning: You do not have permission to copy e-mail addresses on this site for the purpose of bulk unsolicited mailings (spam).
Updated: September 26, 2016